Tuesday, February 17, 2009

twilight


I am currently reading the fourth and final book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I started reading them because the movie was coming out and everybody was making a fuss out of them and saying it was "better than Harry Potter". Unlike Harry Potter, the Twilight series focuses on a romance between a vampire and a teenage girl and it is pretty much the author talking about how much they love each other the entire time, it's kind of sickening actually. Anyways I'm not really sure why I have wasted this much of my time reading these books but I have to find out the ending now. The comparison to Harry Potter is completely unwarranted and Stephanie Meyer's writing is nowhere on the same level as J.K. Rowling.
.
I know this post is totally random but it does have a semi-purpose. Can someone give me a good book recommendation?? I need something great I can carry in my purse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment