Wednesday, February 11, 2009

you're only a day away



Tomorrow I leave for Amsterdam.

I am extremely excited, I don't really think I can even put it into words. We are planning on seeing everything including the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House, Heineken Museum, and the infamous Sex Museum, which should be interesting I'm sure.

I am going with my five best girlfriends from here, Katie, Julie, Nikki, Ronda, and McKenzie. We are flying out at 5 PM on easyjet and land in the holy land around 7. We will be staying four nights, and a bunch of our friends from our program are also going this weekend so it will definitely be a memorable weekend.
I promise to be safe and smart and tell you my stories upon my return Monday morning. Hope everyone has a good weekend and Happy Valentine's/Single Awareness Day!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment